sloma
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You

5 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You Empty 8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You

مُساهمة  زهرة الربيـع السبت أغسطس 21, 2010 1:20 pm

My water glass left a ring on the bedside table.

When you look for a nightstand, choose one that you don't have to worry about. If you want people to feel relaxed and comfortable, you can help by designing their room to be as low-maintenance as possible. A table with a glass top won't leave rings.

After turning out the lights, I bruised my knee climbing into bed.

Instead of harsh overhead lighting, try bedside sconces. Not only do they cast a soft, soothing light, guests won't have to negotiate their way back to bed in an unfamiliar space.

I'm hungry.

Guests don't want to be caught rummaging through your fridge. Leaving a small piece of fruit, like an orange or an apple, will curb their craving for a midnight snack.

I woke up at the crack of dawn.

Blackout shades are a great option for guest rooms. They work well when you want to sleep in late, and can also create a darkened, cool room on a summer afternoon.

I hate the giant bouquet.

Don't overwhelm a tiny table with a large bouquet. Just a few buds will give guests enough room to place their essentials — and won't bring on an onslaught of allergies.

I worry about waking you up.

Guests won't fret about walking around on creaking floors or disturbing you every time they get up if you throw down a plush rug. It also helps to warm up the space.

I'm really cold at night, or I'm uncomfortably hot.

Here's the secret to a perfectly prepared bed: Start with great cotton sheets, add a cotton coverlet, then finish with a down duvet on top. That combination offers enough flexibility to deal with the most extreme temperature swings. Think a down comforter is pricey? Check Ikea for affordable ones.

I can't find a place to charge my phone.

Guests shouldn't have to scramble down on all fours in order to find an outlet. Add a conveniently placed power strip or a docking station.

Regards
زهرة الربيـع
زهرة الربيـع

عدد المساهمات : 4590
نقاط : 32541
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/12/2008
العمر : 42
الموقع :

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You Empty رد: 8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You

مُساهمة  الأسطورة الأحد أغسطس 22, 2010 10:35 am

قصة حزينة والله
الأسطورة
الأسطورة

عدد المساهمات : 1424
نقاط : 29270
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/12/2008

8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You Empty رد: 8 Things Your Houseguests Won't Tell You

مُساهمة  السحابه الأحد أغسطس 22, 2010 9:50 pm

سلامٌ قولٌ من رب رحيم

حالة الأهلاوي انتقلت للزهرة
السحابه
السحابه

عدد المساهمات : 5977
نقاط : 34233
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2008
العمر : 43
الموقع : في هذه السمــــــــاء

مُساهمة  زهرة الربيـع الإثنين أغسطس 23, 2010 3:49 am

المهم فهمتوا اللي يحكي عليه الموضوع انتي وياها بس؟
زهرة الربيـع
زهرة الربيـع

عدد المساهمات : 4590
نقاط : 32541
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/12/2008
الموقع :

مُساهمة  ahlawy الإثنين أغسطس 23, 2010 4:14 am

أمنوره الزهرة على الموضوع الانجليزي ..
بس شكلا عندنا جن إنجليزي أنا وأنت حسب كلام السحابه ..
يلا ماعلينا .. تحياتي ..
ahlawy
ahlawy

عدد المساهمات : 2006
نقاط : 29992
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : home

مُساهمة  mafia girl الأربعاء أغسطس 25, 2010 5:30 am

لا هذا يحكى عن ثقب الاوزون lol! lol! lol! lol!
mafia girl
mafia girl

عدد المساهمات : 5054
نقاط : 31950
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2008
العمر : 39
الموقع : هنا في التركينة

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى